Monday 1 September 2014

WWE star John Cena wants to face Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin and Sting

Like him or not, John Cena has had one of the more successful careers in the history of WWE. He has been in the ring with a lot of great wrestlers, but that doesn’t mean he has been in the ring with all of them, and would like to at some point.

“I do what I love, so when you wake up everyday, it’s not a job,”
 he said. “…A dream opponent for me would be Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and Sting. I’m not sure if I could ever get in the ring with any of them, but you have heard Hogan say in the past, if he had one last match, he would want it to be against me. I say as a Hulk-a-Maniac growing up that would be the biggest honor I’ve ever received.”In a recent interview with theMiami Herald, when talking about dream opponents, Cena specifically pointed out three of the biggest names ever in the industry –Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and Sting– as people that he would like to work with, at least once before he hangs up the sneakers.
This isn’t surprising at all, because when you’re considered the best at something, you want to compete with the best, regardless of their age.
Which of the above would you like to see Cena get in the ring with? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Related Posts

WWE star John Cena wants to face Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin and Sting
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.