Friday 28 November 2014

Ryback Responds To CM Punk

Following former WWE Superstar CM Punk‘s “tell-all” interview on Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling podcast, WWE Superstar Ryback responded to some of the comments Punk made about him. 
During the show Punk referred to Ryback as “the steroid guy” and said he [Ryback] tried to intentionally injure him a few times, including actually breaking his ribs due to a stiff kick. Ryback posted several messages to his Twitter account (which have since been removed), as well as an image of a Punk action figure on a broken table surrounded by Ryback action figures. This image, which is still posted and embedded below, refers to another comment Punk made about Ryback missing a spot during one of their matches.

“For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn’t go my way for a long time and I kept going day in and out.

Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you”

Related Posts

Ryback Responds To CM Punk
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.