Wednesday 2 July 2014

AJ Lee Wins WWE Divas Championship vs. Paige in Return to Raw

AJ Lee, who recently got married to wrestler CM Punk, returned to WWE RAW on Monday night.Lee took the Divas Champion during the show.
“Paige … look, I just wanted to come out here and say that you’re right. This isn’t entirely easy for me to say but you’re right. I mean, you did what no woman in almost a year could do. You proved me wrong. You proved everyone wrong. And I know the kind of person I became. I let success go to my head. And, granted, I was the longest reigning Divas champion of all time. But I shouldn’t have rubbed it in everyone’s face like I did. I thought I was untouchable. And you gave me the slap of reality that I needed. So I wanted to return the favor. And say thank you and congratulations,” Lee said, according to CageSideSeast
According to not-too-credible reports, Lee has married Punk and the two are expecting a child.
When Lee took the championship, fans chanted “CM Punk” repeatedly throughout the show.

Related Posts

AJ Lee Wins WWE Divas Championship vs. Paige in Return to Raw
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.