Monday 15 September 2014

Miesha Tate Says She Wants Another Fight With Ronda Rousey

The following are highlights of a new  Radio interview with top UFC Women’s Bantamweight contender Miesha Tate:
On her upcoming fight with Rin Nakai: “Although Rin is relatively unknown to the general public, she’s (15-0-1), and (UFC President) Dana (White) knows that, (UFC co-owner) Lorenzo (Fertitta) knows that, and UFC matchmakers know that. They know that this girl’s legit and she’s tough. Sixteen wins with no losses is difficult for anybody fighting professionally; it’s quite an accomplishment.”
On her goals in UFC: “Beating [Nakai] is definitely a step in the right direction for me. But I don’t know exactly where that puts me. I hope it means I’m getting closer to a title shot [against Ronda Rousey] one more time, and if that’s good enough, I’ll take the title shot. If not, I’d like to face Cat Zingano again.”

Related Posts

Miesha Tate Says She Wants Another Fight With Ronda Rousey
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.