Monday 18 January 2016

CM Punk talk about on his debut and first opponent

CM Punk
CM Punk recently spoke with a website where he share his thoughts about his debut. Also about moving to Pro Wrestling from MMA. He also talked about Mickey Gail in his interview. Below are some highlights of his recent interview.
Punk has no opponent lined up should Gall lose his fight.He talked about what it felt when you have no opponent and just training and training.
"You get kind of aimless when you're just in the gym training to train," Punk said by phone. "I'm not training for a rank, I'm training for a fight. When you don't have a fight date, you don't have a fight opponent, you're just kind of in there."
He talk about his movement to MMA.
"This is new to me," Punk said. "It's not the same old boring (stuff) that I've been doing for God knows how long. People are talking about it. Some people are upset, some people love it, some people think it's inspirational. I'm pretty sure everybody has an opinion on it."
He talked about his potentially first opponent Mickey Gail. Gail said the following about him on Fox Sports "I finish CM Punk. I'm not sure if I knock him out or I submit him, but I think it ends and I think it ends in the first round,".
Punk replied with these lines "Of course he says he's going to finish me in the first round. I would have it no other way," Punk said. "He's coming to finish me and I'm coming to finish him."
There are some people who called CM Punk a publicity stunt to UFC and said that he isn't a real fighter. Punk replied them with these words. "If they didn't care, then none of it would probably matter," Punk said. "That's probably my biggest weapon, I don't lack confidence."

Related Posts

CM Punk talk about on his debut and first opponent
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.