Tuesday 30 June 2015

Jose Aldo Vs. Conor McGregor update

jose aldoJose Aldo Vs. Conor McGregor update UFC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo made headlines last week when he injured his ribs. Despite the injury, Aldo has remained adamant that he plans on fighting. According to training partner Jonas Bilharinho, he'll train Tuesday and decide if he can fight.
"I think he will probably fight. And I hope so," Bilharinho told Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour. "I will be with him on Tuesday to see what he's capable of doing during training or not, but my opinion right now is that he's going to fight. I'm going to be optimistic about it because Aldo wants this fight so bad."

Related Posts

Jose Aldo Vs. Conor McGregor update
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.