Wednesday 20 January 2016

Jim Ross Announced His Signing With NJPW

Jim Ross
After Jim Ross apart his ways with WWE his fans was desperate to see him again on TV but a beam of hope came in when rumors took place that he will do commentary for a wrestling company. He confirmed that he is in a talk with AXS TV for New Japan Pro Wrestling for commentary and now he confirmed via Fox Sports that he sign a deal to do commentary for NJPW. Great news for fans.  
He said that according to deal he has to go LA (Los Angeles) for 8 to 10 times a year for a two day voice record for NJPW. He also said that he is a big fans of NJPW and this deal is going to be fit. He said he is also very excited to do this.You can see his own words in next paragraph. 
“For me, the New Japan Pro Wrestling business philosophy reminds me of my earlier years in wrestling. I’ve had numerous other offers, some serious and others just flirting to return to TV Wrestling broadcasting but none have had the appeal that AXS TV offered me. We think my style will fit the NJPW in-ring presentation well. We’ll know that conclusively in early March. Plus, AXS TV and I discussed other potential projects outside NJPW.” “I’m very excited about this opportunity to get off the bench and get back in the game,” he added. “My tank is far from empty. The social-media feedback, especially on Twitter, regarding the possibility that I might get back behind the mic for some pro wrestling has been nothing short of spectacular. I’ve been touched by the genuine outpouring of support from fans who have been supporters of mine for years.”

Related Posts

Jim Ross Announced His Signing With NJPW
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.