Tuesday 5 May 2015

King Barrett Says Neville Will be a Massive Star in WWE

adrian nevilleBad News Barrett has tipped Neville for future success in the WWE and said that the Geordie's Red Arrow finisher is the best in the company.

The Superstar praised his countryman on the UK tour earlier this month, just weeks before he was defeated by him in a last-minute match at Extreme Rules yesterday. Bad News Barrett and Neville cross paths at Extreme Rules

BNB took on Neville after the Preston man's planned opponent Daniel Bryan pulled out of their Intercontinental Title bout with injury. "I'm a huge fan of Adrian Neville and I have been for a long time," Barrett told Digital Spy of the former NXT Champion. "He's probably the most agile wrestler I've ever seen in my life anywhere in the world. I think he's going to be a massive star here." Barrett also explained why he teased his retirement and a passing of the torch on the live tour before giving Neville a cheeky Bullhammer.


"There is always that, 'I've been here for five years mate, don't step into my spotlight - I'll give you a Bullhammer if you step out of line' kind of thing!" he said. "So I was just giving him a little warning there, but as long as he stays out of my way he's going to go on to be a huge, huge star, so yeah, a big fan of Neville's."

DS also quizzed Barrett on his favourite finisher in the WWE right now and he again gave Neville the thumbs up - perhaps unaware he would fall victim to it just weeks later.

"Top finisher, you know what, my favourite now has only recently come about, is the Red Arrow," Barrett said. "Neville's finisher I think is something that's just jawdropping. I've seen him do it probably 50 times now and each time I see it I'm more and more impressed. "I've seen the slow-motions and I always think he's going to land on his head. That guy is so agile and incredible, that's got to be the top finisher in WWE."

Current NXT talent Finn Bálor also told us that he was a big fan of the move. "I can agree with Wade [Barrett] on that one, I've been on the receiving end of it four times this week!" he said in London. "I woke up in a dizzy haze and I was blinking my eyes and thinking, 'What is that coming from the sky?' And of course a split second later I feel the pelt of the Red Arrow."

Neville had the longest ever reign as NXT Champion, holding the belt for 287 days before he lost the title to friend and rival Sami Zayn at NXT TakeOver: R Evolution. He made his main roster debut on the Raw after WrestleMania, defeating Curtis Axel in a quick squash match ending with the Red Arrow.

Related Posts

King Barrett Says Neville Will be a Massive Star in WWE
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.