Friday 22 May 2015

Ric Flair On Why He's Not Wrestling Anymore, Managing Charlotte

ric flairWWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair is in the UK for a week-long tour starting this Sunday. Flair will be doing one-man shows in Scotland, Newcastle, Leeds, Leicester, Derby, Portsmouth and London. Flair spoke to The Portsmouth News about his Q&A next Friday at the Pyramids Centre, below are a few highlights:
If he would return to the ring:
"I would love to get back in the ring, but they are scared I would steal the show every week. I'm just too god damn good. I can still go in the ring and take a suplex or two if I need to."
John Cena possibly breaking his record of 16 World titles:
"I don't give the record a second thought, but if it was to be broken it couldn't go to a better person than John."
Possibly managing his daughter Charlotte:
"I have been asked before if I would go back into a management role with Ashley, but she needs me like a hole in the head. I wouldn't boost her career, if anything I would hinder it."
Flair also discussed the business today being more political, how he would find it hard to work full time now, being a fan at heart, Charlotte being "so talented it is scary," his WWE retirement match with Shawn Michaels and more. 

Related Posts

Ric Flair On Why He's Not Wrestling Anymore, Managing Charlotte
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.