Tuesday 26 January 2016

WWE Diva Nikki Bella has a career ending injury

nikki bella
Breaking new WWE Diva Nikki Bella has a Career Ending Injury. She revealed that she has a broken neck and she will undergo from a surgery on Wednesday that may end her in ring career.But she is hopeful about her ring return she said her finisher Rack attack will also contribute some in her injury. You can see below what she said about her Injury.

I have basically a broken neck, a pretty bad herniated disk. What makes mine a little bit difficult than most people is that I have some disk behind my vertebrae so with a lot of prayers we’re gonna pray that the doctors can get the piece behind my vertebrae with just a bone fusion.

There is a potential that this is career-ending. We will only know that when I get out of surgery on Wednesday and then basically how the bone heals Wednesday. So that’s been tough but I truly have such hope that I will get to compete in that ring another day, I really do. In six months time is when I will get that final X-ray to be like, ‘Hey look you can get back in that ring and kick some ass.she said,

Related Posts

WWE Diva Nikki Bella has a career ending injury
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.