Tuesday 11 November 2014

CM Punk Joins Marvel as Comic Book Writer

As if retired professional wrestler CM Punk's first job wasn't the coolest thing to every kid in America, his new one just might be.
Now that CM Punk has retired from WWE, he will be penning comic books for Marvel, starting with a storyline for Thor. He talked with Ryan Penagos of Marvel.com about how things have gone so far:
I think it helps that I picked [an] artist who I was already friends with, and can speak freely to. I think he’ll get it, you know what I mean? I think the e-mails that we’ve sent back and forth now regarding the story, you could probably print. I just think they’re entertaining. “Hey, what if we do this?” and it turns into the next big e-mail chain. It’s hilarious.

Related Posts

CM Punk Joins Marvel as Comic Book Writer
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.