Thursday 25 February 2016

Charlotte talk how it feels to be with her Father in ring

charlotte with ric flair
WWE Divas Champion Charlotte recently spoke with a website to promote RAW. She talk about how how it feels to be in the front of crowd.  During the interview she talked about what it’s like to work with her legendary father Ric Flair .You can see what she says on his father. Reporter asks him ,If she feels pressure to live up to her dad's legacy.She Replied:
"No one will ever replace Ric Flair. I just want my dad to proud proud of me, so every time I get the opportunity to step onstage with him, I just want to know that I’ve prepared for that moment and that I’m doing a good job. He’s the greatest of all time in my eyes, and just like any kid, I want to make my dad proud. … I know what he means to this business and now I have to deliver as well.”

Related Posts

Charlotte talk how it feels to be with her Father in ring
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.